What does a mortgage broker do?
Since I began my career as a mortgage broker most people, including my friends and family, will eventually get around to asking me “What exactly does a mortgage broker do?”. A good mortgage broker can be a great asset in getting you into your property faster and saving money both upfront and in the long term.
Put simply, if you are asking any of the below questions, then you need to speak with a mortgage broker:
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit do I need?
- Am I ready to buy?
- What will my repayments be?
- What loan structure will be right for me?
- Which banks are doing the deals?
- Which bank will suit my situation?
- I want to buy a unique property, is it possible?
- Is my loan structure still right for me?
- We’re preparing to sell, what do we need to consider before committing to the next property?
- I’ve spoken with my bank but would like a second opinion.
- I’d like to stay with my bank but am not happy with the service I am receiving from the branch.
It’s my job as a mortgage broker to not only answer all of the above, but to listen to your needs and understand your situation to find the solution to suit you.
It’s this personal, tailored service, along with access to a huge range of lenders that gives our customers a competitive advantage. Best-of all, we work outside of regular ‘bank hours’ and we don’t charge any fees so it really takes the hassle out of what can often be a stressful time.
To discuss your situation in further detail give me a call!