Wisr Tips to Faster Loan Approvals
Wisr understands that providing a quick lending decision is critical to ensuring customer satisfaction. Wisr is continually investing in people and processes to provide fast decision times while maintaining our high standards of compliance and credit quality.
Follow these three tips to help Wisr make quick decisions and get great outcomes for your clients.
1. Use the tools on the Broker Portal to see if your scenario is right for Wisr.
Wisr’s Broker Portal provides the tools to allow you to assess your client’s scenario and be confident your application meets our lending criteria. We strongly suggest you:
- Familiarise yourself with the Wisr Product and Services guide. Obtain a free Rate Estimate to quote the repayment amount and application fee for the loan term that suits your client.
- Check your scenario against Wisr’s Credit Policy Overview. Does it fit?
- Download and complete Wisr’s Servicing calculator. Does your client have the capacity to service a new Wisr loan? Upload the worksheet with your submission to support your application.
- Review the Supporting Documents checklist and upload with your submission to fast track your application.
2. Complete the application form correctly.
It may sound obvious, but inconsistencies between application data and supporting documents are commonplace, leading to additional questions and inevitable delay. If you require any assistance with completing your loan submission, please contact your State BDM for help. Common discrepancies are:
- missing additional expenses (health insurance, childcare which are evident in bank statements);
- missing liabilities (overdrafts, credit cards which are generally evident in bank statements and credit bureau reports);
- and abbreviated disclosure of the client’s Objectives and Requirements for the loan (use the text box to provide as much color as possible)
Supply digital bank statements (illion or Credit Sense) and other supporting documents at the time of application to get your client’s application into the fast lane! It’s as simple as that.
For more information about Wisr, see the Wisr Product and Services overview filed on MyCrM. For additional details or requests for accreditation please contact Wisr directly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Wisr has been delivering exceptional experiences to Loan Market brokers since 2015, providing an award-wining personal loan product and, more recently, a secured auto consumer finance product. Zoom Zoom!
Accredited Loan Market brokers access Wisr’s products and services via a personalised Partner Portal. The Portal provides everything needed to give a high confidence of loan approval and to track applications post submission. Features include:
Interest rate estimate pre-application
Credit Policy overview
Fee and commission flexibility Servicing calculator
Supporting document checklists
Product descriptions & user guides
Broker support and BDM contact details
What you need to know about our consumer loans.
Applications fully integrated within the Partner Portal, broker.wisr.com.au
Great deals for your customer, starting with low, low interest rates
Joint loans priced off the best Equifax Credit Score
Terms to 7 years
No ongoing account keeping, “risk” or early termination fees
Amounts up to $50,000 (excluding fees)
Attractive broker incentives
Fast same day decisions for packaged applications
Sounds pretty good, right? Not sure if you are accredited? Please contact us on 1300 992 007 or better still send an email to email@example.com and your BDM will be in touch to resolve.
Please check out our Vimeo channel to watch Wisr discuss key topics effecting the broker community in 2020.