First Time Home Buyers
Getting a local expert advice will never be more important than with your first home purchase. Do you know banks and lenders have varying policies around lending to first home buyers?
“I think it’s crucial to have someone fighting in your corner who will make you feel comfortable and in control of the process and whilst taking the time to answer all your questions no matter how small they are.”
It’s great to be excited about buying your first home and to be a little uncertain of how the lending process works. If you are unsure about how it all works fear not, you are in the right place!
I will cover off any questions you have and ensure you are clear on all the aspects of your loan. Some of the key areas I cover off are:
- What your borrowing power is
- How much deposit you need
- Which is better – fixed or variable
- What are the costs involved and can I get the First Home Owner Grant?
- How the family guarantor process works
What our team strives to achieve:
- Negotiate hard with the banks to bring the best rates and save you money.
- Simplify the process by looking after the application process from start to finish to save you time.