Mortgage broker in Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle
So can I help you as a mortgage broker?
- As professional brokers our team assesses your needs & financial position then recommends competitive loan options.
- We explain the whole process from application to settlement.
- Do most of your legwork and act as your intermediary negotiating with the lenders.
- Complete mountains of paperwork so you can simply review and sign.
- Liaise with key parties, including solicitors, real estate agents (and you) to ensure a smooth settlement.
- Conduct reviews after settlement to ensure you are always on a competitive loan.
Every year Loan Market helps thousands of Australians purchase or refinances their properties. Our team represents the modern day Branch Manager.
Home loan pre-approval
Changing lending criteria makes it more important than ever to obtain a home loan pre-approval before starting to look for your new home.
First home buyers
Lending policy is changing on a daily basis, especially for first home buyers. Buying your first home can be a nerve-racking experience.
Today it’s important to save as much money as possible. This is why we frequently reassess your loan to ensure you are on the most competitive interest rate and home loan to suit your needs.
Negative gearing, capital gains and a possible Labor victory
With the recent leadership spill - many questions have been raised. What does it mean for Australians and the housing market? Two things come to mind…
Rates are rising, but who will join the party?
Westpac has broken the rate rise stalemate between the Big4 when it decided to raise home loan interest rates. With the official cash rate staying put by the Reserve Bank of Australia (RBA) and 3 of the Big4 now with a rate rise in play, who else will play copy cat and hike up their rates too?
The global economy
The global economy is on the mend, with low unemployment finally feeding global wage growth. But, according to the RBA, there are a few uncertainties.