Mortgage broker in Sydney, Central Coast and Newcastle
So can I help you as a mortgage broker?
- As professional brokers our team assesses your needs & financial position then recommends competitive loan options.
- We explain the whole process from application to settlement.
- Do most of your legwork and act as your intermediary negotiating with the lenders.
- Complete mountains of paperwork so you can simply review and sign.
- Liaise with key parties, including solicitors, real estate agents (and you) to ensure a smooth settlement.
- Conduct reviews after settlement to ensure you are always on a competitive loan.
Every year Loan Market helps thousands of Australians purchase or refinances their properties. Our team represents the modern day Branch Manager.
Home loan pre-approval
Changing lending criteria makes it more important than ever to obtain a home loan pre-approval before starting to look for your new home.
First home buyers
Lending policy is changing on a daily basis, especially for first home buyers. Buying your first home can be a nerve-racking experience.
Today it’s important to save as much money as possible. This is why we frequently reassess your loan to ensure you are on the most competitive interest rate and home loan to suit your needs.
Utility bills blowing-out? Compare, Switch and Save with Home Now
Did you know that 3 out of 4 Australians are on the wrong energy plan and are paying too much? With so many utility providers touting different offers it can be confusing and time consuming to compare providers for electricity, gas and internet by yourself.
Getting set for 2019
Yes, February is already here and saying ‘Happy New Year’ is done for now. So if you haven’t had a long hard look at your finances it’s time to get cracking and make sure you’re heading to where you want to be.
Rates are moving. What are your options?
The last major Australian bank has just increased its rates putting its owner occupiers on principal and interest up 0.12% and interest only rates up 0.16%. What will happen next?