New private lending partner alert!
Loan Market is excited to announce its partnership with idutch.
Through the idutch online platform, you now have a reliable way to access a panel of vetted private lenders.
idutch is more than just a tech platform - it's your partner in all things private lending, giving you all the tools you need to unlock new private lending opportunities.
How it works
- All idutch private lenders are vetted by idutch to examine their history and legitimacy as a lender in the industry.
- idutch private lenders also volunteer to operate in line with the idutch Lender Code. This is a documented framework that sets out the minimum lending behavioural standards expected of idutch private lenders.
- idutch has developed proprietary software for the private lending industry in Australia.
- This software acts as a bridge between commercial brokers and private lenders - allowing full bank-style submission through an online portal that is easily integrated with existing aggregator CRM software solutions.
- idutch takes training and support of commercial brokers very seriously. They only permit idutch-accredited commercial brokers to access the software and lenders.
- As well as upfront accreditation, idutch also provides year-round training and development as well as full deal and technology support.
Hear about idutch from Loan Market broker, Grant Rheuben below. Grant recently settled a $24m loan with a private lender that he sourced through the idutch platform.
Unlock additional revenue streams with idutch
Through idutch’s panel of reliable private lenders, you can now seek out a wider range of commercial opportunities:
- Low Presales Construction
- High LVRs
- Fast Turnaround
- ATO & Creditor Payments
- Bridging Facilities
- Weak Servicibility
Click here to book your spot in the next idutch accreditation session (eligible for MFAA CPD points).
Once you're accredited, you’ll be given login details to our platform and be able to submit your deals to a panel of private lenders instantly.
Join the Thrive session on 28 July at 12pm where Neil Manuel and CEO of idutch, Nathan Khoury, who will go through how Loan Market and idutch are working together, case studies from Loan Market brokers and a tech demonstration of the platform. Register here.
Contact the idutch team with any questions or queries or visit the website here.
M: 0431 073 780
M: 0414 844 489