First Home Buyers & Govt Incentives
Unsure where to start and seeking a guide to help get you there?
Did you know a family member can become a guarantor?
Do you know the power of your rental history?
Buying your first home is not impossible! We will help prepare you in every aspect of the home ownership process. Even the most level-headed person can feel overwhelmed, especially when trying to decode lending jargon like LMI, LVR as well as the changes to stamp duty. We are here to answer all your questions and will take you through the process step-by-step. We help you with:
- Lender deposit requirements. Understand the key differences between, genuine and non-genuine savings options, lenders mortgage insurance (LMI), loan to value ratio (LVR) and family guarantees
- All associated costs with your property purchase
- Changes to stamp duty and first home buyer grants in NSW and how they apply to you
- Home loan options and features that you should consider
- Who will lend you100% and who only requires a 5% deposit
- How to pay off your new home loan sooner