Refinancing Can Help You Save
Have you got the best deal? Are you paying excessive fees and charges?
Your home loan can be one of the most expensive commitments you ever have so it makes sense to review your loan every two to three years to make sure your current lender is giving you the best deal. A small saving of just 0.20% p.a. could save you thousands over the life of your loan.
There are many reasons to consider a refinance:
- Reduce your interest costs and pay off your loan sooner
- Avoid excessive fees and charges
- Access funds for personal purposes such as a new car, holiday, home renovation
- Tap into your equity for an investment property purchase
- Consolidate debts and minimise repayments
Refinancing doesn’t have to be a costly and stressful exercise. I can research hundreds of different products and compare your current deal to those offered by 30 different lenders. It would take most people many hours to research every loan out there. Let me do it for and take the stress out of refinancing.
Also, once you have refinanced to your new loan it will be my job to continue to review your situation in two to three years time to make sure you still have the best deal. This service is at no cost to you.
Interested and would like to learn more?
Please contact via this website for more details and to book your FREE appointment today